This week has been pretty busy.
- I got tired.
- I enrolled to a language class.
- I enrolled for the first semester.
- I walked for hours.
- I was sent to the hospital.
- I had a needle stuck an the back of my hands for four hours.
- I laughed.
- I walked again.
- I have been somewhere people want to be.
- I watched the final episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- I started watching the third season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- I wrote on my diary.
- I found an old diary.
- I cried.
- I smiled.
- And cried another ton.
It sure was fun. And tomorrow, I will be going to the SEVENTEEN Philippines Gathering. I will be writing about my week tomorrow evening, if I still have the energy to. But right now, I’ll go to sleep as it is getting late. Good night!