It has been a while since I wrote an update here.
The second semester of the year started last week, Thursday. We did not have professors for the day and it was a waste of time. Friday, we had two professors. I somehow wished we didn’t.
This week was busier than the last. We have met four professors this week and I can already feel the stress.
I have been a bit too tired yet it is only the 8th day through the semester. Please do wish me luck.
By the way, my dad said he will accompany me to South Korea next year! I will finally be able to go and I am very excited. I plan on arranging everything by the end of November. I still have a problem I need to solve.
I hope everyone is having a great rest.
This has been on my drafts for a long while. I decided to finish it today so here it is.
As much as I like answering questions, I also like listing down things about me so here I go:
- I am a
dying Computer Engineering student. Every semester, I tell myself how I want to take up Poetry instead of Computer Engineering. I have found that I like writing more than solving problems and using KVL but I’m still here and I want to finish this. I get hurt every time I fail exams and quizzes but I will graduate.
- My dream is to become a poet. But I chose a different path.
- I wear glasses and, although it helps me see better, I am wishing I didn’t have them. During the first few months, I was okay with them, but as time went by, I wish I had taken care of my eyesight as glasses are annoying to have.
- I like staying at home more than I like hanging out with people. Although I do have a few people I hang out with, I like staying at home and having a quiet time alone. I do like talking to people, but most of the time, I like being by myself and thinking about things I could do and things I could write.
- I’m starting to understand what it means to be friends. I never had anyone I considered a friend as I have had trust issues because of being bullied when I was younger, but the feeling of having friends is really nice. I am enjoying the feeling of having ‘friends’.
- I mostly listen to Korean and Japanese Pop and a few Japanese Rock. And yes, I listen to Filipino Bands as well!
- I recommend GROUPLOVE to everyone. I absolutely love the lyrics and music that GROUPLOVE does. My family listens to and loves them as much as I do. I hope to watch one of their concerts with my family one day.
- There are 6 things I should always bring: a handkerchief, money, my phone, a ponytail, my ID, and my glasses. It used to be 7, but I lost my watch. 😦 I count them before I leave my house and let me tell you that it is a big help. If you are the type to forget things, I recommend you to count them before going out.
- I do not have plans of marrying and people would often tell me I would change my mind when I fall in love, but I don’t think that will be anytime soon. I wrote this then, but nowadays, I have been thinking about being in a relationship. But then again, I don’t have anyone who likes me or have time. Lol
- I have been a fan of Girls’ Generation since 2009. I don’t have much time to ‘fangirl’ over them nowadays, but my love for them has not faded.
- Out of all the long running anime, I chose to watch Detective Conan. I currently am on the 295th episode. I wasn’t able to watch for the past few months due to school.
- I don’t believe in ghosts, but there are things I see that not everyone does. Apparently, my mom and dad dream of and can feel, see, or hear weird things. I probably got it from them, but everything is still hard to believe.
- I hate the sound of dripping water.
- Being told to do laundry makes me angry. I dislike doing laundry. You can make me clean the house for the next three days but never do the laundry.
- I wanted to be a singer
but it turns out I am not good at singing. In year 2 of high school, I was told that my singing voice was not good, leading to me not singing when there are people around for years. I started singing again with my family and a few close friends this year, 2016.
- I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Although I am 22 years late, I was able to watch the series in April of 2016 and I fell in love with the series. I watch and rewatch the episodes every now and then.
- Seventeen is my birth day and my favorite number. I consider it the best number. I am biased.
- At times, I hoard. And I hate it. I wish I could stop.
- I am afraid of balloons. Even writing the word sends chills.
- I turned 20 this June. And it feels different from when I was a teenager.