Oh, good day! I do not have much energy today to write about what had happened the past week, but I opened the computer because I badly wanted to write/type.
Today was pretty tiring. I slept at 2AM today and woke up at 9AM. I went to the mall at 11AM and then had foot spa in the afternoon.
I have been going out since Friday for various reasons and my body is too tired. I am tired.
I have a schoolmate coming tomorrow. It’s going to be a long day again.
I did get to watch FRIENDS and the Big Bang Theory today so it was still a pretty nice day.
What else should I say?
I hope everyone has a great time. Take care always~
This week has been pretty busy.
- I got tired.
- I enrolled to a language class.
- I enrolled for the first semester.
- I walked for hours.
- I was sent to the hospital.
- I had a needle stuck an the back of my hands for four hours.
- I laughed.
- I walked again.
- I have been somewhere people want to be.
- I watched the final episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- I started watching the third season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- I wrote on my diary.
- I found an old diary.
- I cried.
- I smiled.
- And cried another ton.
It sure was fun. And tomorrow, I will be going to the SEVENTEEN Philippines Gathering. I will be writing about my week tomorrow evening, if I still have the energy to. But right now, I’ll go to sleep as it is getting late. Good night!